3) If you’re looking for delicious wedding food, you can’t beat Tuscany. Traditional Tuscan recipes combine the simple, bold flavours of their peasant origins with the nuance and variety of gourmet cuisine. And it can all be locally sourced! A feast this good is sure to bring all your friends and family together in true Italian spirit.
Puglia Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photographer Puglia
Hello friends, If are you looking for your lovely wedding photographer in Puglia, you landed in the right place. I am Francesco, a destination wedding photographer serving the whole Puglia, hills and coastline, but mainly serving your LOVE STORY. Since you decided to get married here in Puglia I feel very lucky every time I lose myself among the world famous Tuscan Hills, working as a Puglia wedding photographer is a privilege because we are talking about one of the most charming and desired “piece of land” in all the world, inspiring all the best photographers in the world. I am always excited to photograph weddings in the Puglia countryside, but also to travel and discover new places, meet people from all over the world. I love to capture you in a natural and spontaneous way on your special day, I love to capture your emotions as they really are. This is why I would like to know as much as You can tell me about YOU!. More things you know about me, better will be your choice. More I know about you, better will be our chemistry to create a dreamy wedding story. Tell me about the Bride and Groom wedding dresses, what colorÂ did you chose, which Tuscany wedding venue will be the frame of your bid day, how long did you take to plan your Italian exclusive wedding, just don’t hesitate, talk to me, tell me your wedding day Idea! If you think I am the right wedding photographer in Puglia for you, let’s start the game. Discover my style, starts from the beginning here, and discover my style, me, my working method, give a look at my wedding portfolio, and get in touch with me to discover more about my wedding photographer serviceÂ in Tuscany and receive more details, I am here for you! And if you live far away and need help with the wedding planning I can suggest you some of the best Wedding Planner in Puglia. I will be honored to provide for your wedding photography service and I’ll do my best to make your wedding photos as you ever wished!
Heartwarming Wedding at Castello di Semivicoli in Abbruzzo
Wedding at Palazzo Bello & Chieteno in Cetona Tuscany
Lake Toya Engagement in the Southern Hokkaido | Japan
Wedding at Borgo Colognola, a charming wedding Venue in Perugia | Memorable Party
Wedding at San Pietro Sopra le Acque Resort in Perugia Umbria
Wedding at Tenuta San Lorenzo Vecchio in Foligno Umbria
LET'S DO YOUR WAY
I am Italian, I am used working in really crowded weddings, sometimes even four hundred guests. This September I had a very intimate wedding in Tuscany with 10 guests, In December an elopement in Japan ..two guys!. What's the difference in my work? You are the "difference".
What're your wishes? How do you really want to celebrate your love? Are you breaking traditions? It is your big day, let's do your way.
You know, the experience we gain in the field is the greatest treasure. In each kind of job. I have been doing weddings from 2013 and since then I have had my "poses" and "reportage" periods. What's the best style for you? A good tailored mix let's test on the field, years of experience make me aware what's the best solution for you exactly while we are having our session, no matter if we are just us, you two and me, your third wheel, or with all your friends from all over the world.
A tailored service is what I offer to you. Talk to me, tell me your ideas, even the crazy one. under the snow in Hokkaido, let's do that. Under the rain in the great Torres del Paine scenario, I would love that!
Your day, Your way!
Why getting married in Tuscany?
here my 8 tips for you!
1) We all know about the wonders of Florence and Chianti, but wadering around Tuscany you’ll discover some lesser-known gems too.
The region of Maremma, with its rich Etruscan history and untamed landscapes, is the perfect place for a magical wedding, and is also more budget-friendly! And with the coastal regions of Versilia and Monte Argentario, Tuscany is also the place for your beach wedding dreams to come true.
2) Loved-up theatre lovers, look no further for your perfect wedding! Many Roman amphitheatres and traditional Italian theatres around Tuscany can now be rented out by wedding parties. On your special day, you literally become the star of the show!
4) Tuscany is the land of good wine and olive oil. From Brunello di Montalcino to Vernaccia di san Gimignano, regional wine is sure to get your taste buds tingling, while extra virgin olive oil from Chianti and Lucca is deliciously intense in its flavours. Why not add a local twist to your wedding and include a wine or oil tasting session?
5) When planning your wedding, you can also take advantage of the high-quality craftsmanship for which Tuscany is renowned. Beautiful papers, superior leather goods, delicately painted ceramics… they will all make your wedding that bit more refined. Imagine how original the party favours can be!
6) Tuscany’s gorgeous textiles and the elegant fashion sense of its inhabitants mean you’re in good hands when it comes to dressing for the big day. With ‘Made in Italy’ dresses for the blushing bride and her bridesmaids and flower girls, everyone is sure to look their best!
7) In terms of wedding decoration, Tuscany has also got you covered. Go all-out authentic with vines, olive trees, wine casks and fine terracotta pots from the region of Impruneta.
8) Feeling adventurous? As if your big day in Tuscany wasn’t already going to be special enough, you can now also arrange a wide variety of activities and trips for you and your guests. Take a tour of Florence’s hidden treasures, ride through Tuscany on a Vespa scooter or travel through its skies in a hot air balloon, take a cooking class and learn the local cooking secrets, experience truffle hunting… there really is something for everyone!
1. BREATHTAKING VIEWS
If you are looking for a postcard view for the most important day in your life, Tuscany definitely has it. The rolling hills are so beautiful that they are a designated World Heritage Site, the historical towns with tiled roofs, the sunflower fields, the olive groves basking in sunlight – everywhere you look you encounter a breathtaking view. Your wedding photographer in Tuscany will capture these romantic surroundings and create memories that will always bring you back to this beautiful part of the world.
2. DELICIOUS FOOD
With its peasant origins, Tuscan food is simplicity at its best. Common ingredients are bread, mushrooms, legumes, vegetables, cheese, meat and seafood. Slow Food and Slow Wine movements are dear to Tuscany, and many stores and restaurants offer local ingredients from the surrounding farms and vineyards, calling it the “Km 0” produce. The abundance of food markets provide seasonal vegetables and fruit, and biological produce is favoured. Many popular wedding venues such as “AGRITURISMO” often serve their own wine and olive oil – in order to even be called agriturismo, the estate must use 90% of the used ingredients that come from the same region as the country house. Your wedding dinner can feature Tuscan dishes such as Panzanella (a popular summer salad of bread and tomatoes), or the famous Fiorentina T-bone steak. Whether gourmets ore just food lovers, your guests will enjoy every dish!
3. WONDERFUL WINE
We think that Italian wine deserves a separate entry from Italian food, because Tuscany is one of the most notable wine regions in the world. Boasting some of thebest red wine, Tuscany is famous for Chianti Classico, Brunello di Montalcino and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. In line with the classics, other wines are getting more and more recognition, such as the cult “Super Tuscan” wines and the new Bolgheri wine region. In addition to the famous reds, Tuscany is also home to white wine Vernaccia and the popular dessert wine Vin Santo. Whatever your preferences, you will be spoilt for choice – and happy about the price tag of the local wine!
4. THE TUSCAN SUN
Want a beautiful outdoor ceremony or a garden reception in the evening sunlight? Chances are, the weather in Tuscany will be sunny and hot! With a long warm season, you can celebrate your outdoor wedding anytime from May untill October, making it a perfect wedding destination. Although short periods of rain are possible, the Italian climate is usually dry and mild, so you and your loved ones can enjoy being Under the Tuscan Sun! And your wedding photographer can capture those moments without needing to photoshop blue skies into the picture.
5. LA DOLCE VITA
Weddings can be a stressful time, so follow the Italians’ example and have a riposino! The relaxed lifestyle of the Mediterranean will not leave you unaffected, and sooner or later you will forget about the numbers and deadlines, and start enjoying lazy conversations while sipping a glass of wine. Italian lifestyle and culture will ensure you have a relaxed and carefree wedding, so let your Tuscan wedding planner handle all the stressful organization and enjoy the famous Dolce Vita!
6. AMAZING VENUES
Whether you are dreaming of a real castle wedding or a romantic ceremony in a chapel, Tuscany has a variety of wedding venues to offer. You can tie the knot at a civil ceremony in the town hall of a historic village or you may choose a religious ceremony in one of Tuscany’s beautiful churches. As for reception venues, the possibilities are endless: from charming farmhouses with a rustic feel to exclusive hotels that resemble palaces, from small villas that can host a magical intimate celebration to spacious country estates that can house a grand wedding party – whatever your requirements and budget, it will be easy to find your wedding venue in Tuscany!
7. FUN TRANSPORTATION
Iconic symbols of the Italian lifestyle, Italian cars are a cool and stylish transportation on your wedding day. You will feel every bit the movie star arriving at your ceremony venue in a vintage Alfa Romeo. And how about admiring your beautiful surroundings through the sunroof of the vintage Fiat 500? Or why not show your quirky side and choose a cute little Vespa – your wedding photographer will create lots of fun images with a prop like that! If you’re brave enough you can go all the way and rent an ape – a less traditional wedding transportation, but every bit unique and memorable!